Friday 21 March 2014

More Books Available!

Dear amazing people of the blogosphere and beyond, 

You're all fantastic. Thank you for buying my book and harassing your friends to do the same.

Because of you, I've sold almost 500 copies which is amazing considering most self-published books sell 100-150 copies. I can safely say that all my expectations have been blown out of the water. So thank you!! I think I have the best support system that has ever existed. 

*giant hug for all*

While I'm on the subject, books are now being sold at Mike's Bike Shop in Moncton, NB! There are still lots of copies available at Frenchy's and Scotiabank in Petitcodiac and my apartment in Toronto. There are also more books heading to Halifax on Friday for anyone still wanting a copy from there. Or just message me and I'll mail you one. Or get your e-copy online by clicking above on 'I wrote a book!' There's no excuse for you not to be reading the #1 bestseller of Scotiabank and Frenchy's. (Teeheehee)

But seriously, thank you all. I couldn't have done it without you.

No comments: