Friday 15 November 2013

Thank you ❤

I know I've said it before but thank you everyone for your overwhelming amount of support. Terrifying amounts might more accurately describe it. You are all crazily generous and amazing in every way. It really does help to know that we have so many supportive people who are just a phone call or email away if we need anything. All the support makes the waiting stress a little bit easier. I have no idea what is going to happen in the future, I have no idea what is going to happen tomorrow, but it is such a relief to know that no matter what happens, I have so many people sending positive vibes my way.

Thank you all you awesome people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a picture? Or the wordless ness that all the love has left you with?.......maybe it is just blank for me and everyone else can see beautiful rainbows and waterfalls and majestic sunsets etc etc. sigh.

Allison said...

Hmmm, I reposted the picture to fix any problems. It should be working now!