Sunday 23 August 2015

Off on another vacation!

I'm off on another vacation! This month has been full of getaways which has been excellent. My lung function has been creeping up slowly but I still have horrible coughing fits once in awhile. The last few days of high humidity have been a bit more of a struggle than normal and I haven't felt like doing much more than sit around. It's suppose to cool off soon and I'm hoping it will be a bit cooler by the water in PEI.

And then I'm off to Toronto with Amy (Isaiah had to work) for my 9 month assessment at the end of the month. We don't have anything exciting planned, mostly just hospital appointments and some restaurant ideas. It's all going to depend on how out of it I am after the long appointment day and then the day of the bronch.

Be back in a week and half!


No comments: