Saturday 8 August 2015

Not cured after two days.

My aerosol masks are going okay. It's not as annoying as I had feared. It's more like slipping back into a old habit. A habit that take a lot of time out of the day but is very familiar. Of course, I'll be more than ready to give it up at the end of the month.

The antibiotics haven't given me any problems so far either which is excellent. I know it's only been two days but even so, no nasty side effects. Maybe some slight tiredness or perhaps that is from being woken up when Isaiah leaves in the morning.

Overall, I feel about the same and my fev1s have no jumped up in two days. They are stably low thought which is a small positive. My dry cough comes and goes and seems to come more in forms of coughing fits than a actual persistent cough. I think both of those options would be annoying though.

I'm still a bit worried that this is rejection and not an infection as I don't have any real 'cold' symptoms, apart from the cough. However, I think the fear of rejection will always be a factor whenever anything happens unless it's because of a obvious head cold or something.

No comments: