Saturday 6 June 2015

Pottery pieces back.

On Wednesday night, I went to the drop-in pottery session and made a fun vase and picked up all my pieces. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all of these vases but they sure are fun to make.


Leaf plate.
Blue plate I made on the wheel so it's super wobbly.

Red vase.
Bowl!
My garlic press vase. It's super cool.
Up close.
The fun of glazing, both of these bowls we glazed with 'burnt sugar', the one on the left had a coat of clear overtop and it took away all of the red.
Swirly vase.
Outside of the bowl.
Woven plate thing.

2 comments:

Dave VanSlyke said...

Such creativity! I think the leaf plate and woven plate thing are my favourites.

Sue said...

I love these Allie....guess you'll be getting a wheel and kiln eh? I love the "swirly vase" and the woven plate ...if any of them need a place to be, I'll be glad to pottery sit them for you. :-)