- Good news, they found out that it is not the flu, however they do not know what it is.
- They have started her on a BIPAP machine, when needed, to push extra air in when she breathes, making it easier to breath so that the lungs don't get as tired.
- she has stopped the Heparin IV drip and will be taking oral blood thinners from now on.
- The fevers still continue and no one seems to know why, the latest theory is that it is a reaction to the medication.
- She will be followed for the weekend by the ICU staff just to make sure everything is going ok, and because the respirology doctors are only one call this weekend.
- She alos continues to be very tired and is sleeping more then usual.
Friday, 21 November 2014
Update from Isaiah
Hey, she just thought I should update how things are going.