Saturday 18 January 2014

Thank You!!!

I meant to write this last Monday but then I got distracted by my book, late night calls, and getting sick.

So here was my post planned for last Monday: 

To everyone who went to the fundraiser at the church last weekend, thank you! Thank you for your generosity. It was a bit overwhelming to hear about. Thank you for making me not have to worry about how I'm going to pay for any of my medical equipment,  or cab rides if I'm not feeling well enough to take the bus, or for parking when Isaiah has to shuttle me everywhere post-surgery. Thank you for your support and love. It makes being here much easier knowing I have such an incredible support system. I'm sure the rest of my family feels the same way.

And of course, thank you to everyone else who wasn't at the fundraiser but still offers me incredibly support.

No comments: