Thursday 16 January 2014

Stop calling me, maybe?

Two nights ago, I was almost asleep at something after ten when the phone rang with a '416' number. I got a massive adrenaline rush and yelled at Isaiah to stop whatever he was doing because I was for sure getting 'the call'. Why else would anyone from the Toronto area be calling me at 10 pm?

Turns out, it was security at the front desk calling to inquire as to whether or not I had picked up my parcels as he could not find them but I had not signed the form saying I had claimed them. Argggghhhhhhh!! I was so confused, I had no idea what he was talking about so replied that no, I hadn't picked anything up that day. He called back a minute later to say he had found the items.
Thank you dear security man for almost giving me a heart attack! I hope that was worth making sure all the paperwork is filled out properly!

It took me a long time to unwind after that. It was quite the emotional rush to get right before trying to sleep.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He just met you, and this is crazy, but here's your number??