Friday 1 April 2016

Abstract Art

I've been messing around with some crayon art again. I had a large canvas that I messed around on but I didn't like how it turned out and don't know how to fix it. So I moved on to the two smaller canvases that I had laying around. I like how they turned out. They're now hanging beside the watercolour pencil art that I made last week during my laying down 'chemo recovery days.'

Not sure what I'm going to do with them all but it was fun to colour.
Good use of my multi-picture frame.
The canvas that turned out weird.
Planning the next step.
Crayon art #1.
Crayon art #2.
Hanging on the wall.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty!!

Dave said...

Very colourful!!

Unknown said...

Love the crayon art. What kind of crayons do you use?

Allison said...

Thanks! It's just regular Crayola crayons from the dollar store.