This is going to be the last blog for a few days as my Dad and I are heading home on Saturday- Sunday. Mom is going to stay up for another week or so. There was no major changes today with Alley, which is always good. The GI doctor and the transplant doctor are trying to decided if they should leave her on the blood thinner. The GI doctor wants her taken off it as he feels she may still be bleeding a little bit but the transplant doctor wants her left on it to try to get rid of the blood clots. So, when we left tonight, she was still on it for now, but they are watching her closely.
She also walked around the little block ( with help, of course) and didn't feel dizzy. She sat up in the chair and was off the ventilator, just with oxygen, for most of the day.
|Our intense game of Wizard!|
|More Christmas decorating at the appt!|
|A yummy latte at a random cafe a few days ago!|