Friday 26 July 2013

I don't have TB!

I don't have TB! I had the skin test done this week and I didn't react so that is good news. I sent the form off to Toronto but I still don't expect to hear anything from them for another 2-3 weeks. So, I continue to wait.

 Here is a art project that I did based on one I saw online. I'm not thrilled with the results. I'm not sure how the other people managed to cut their pedals so evenly. I guess they are better with scissors than me. The modpodge also made a bit of a shine in certain parts, I think if I go over it again with a coat of modpodge then it would at least be evenly shinny. I'm not really sure what to do.

Why do things never turn out like they do on Pinterst?
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Garden' Update! The first cucumber, it was delicious.



No comments: