Wednesday 17 July 2013

Cooking??

Ummm, isn't there cooking on your blog title? Where are the posts about cooking?

Thank you for asking.

When I started this, I thought I would be cooking a lot of interesting foods that would be fun to share. However, as my partner tends to cook most of the meals, the most interesting thing I have made in awhile were deep-fried Mac N Cheese balls (something like those) and a rhubarb souffle where I mistakenly mixed in corn starch instead of icing sugar (it was as gross as it sounds).

So all in all, not very exciting cooking endeavors to discuss. Hopefully at some point I'll cook something more interesting or even easier would be to just change the name of the blog.

I made a cheesecake and put some blueberries on top as a birthday cake for my partner.

No comments: