Sunday 28 July 2013

Housekeeping note

Just a housekeeping note.

I changed the 'comments' so that a pop-up window will appear instead of having it embedded as a thread on the page. There is a bug in firefox that does not let users comment on embedded threads and seeing as mostly everyone uses firefox now, it may have been preventing people from being able to comment. If you try now, you will get a pop-up window which is more annoying but at least it will work. If you haven't tried to comment then ignore this post.

Thanks for all the support everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Yes Alley this is easier for tec disadvantaged people like me! Mom

helen soucoup said...

Now that's the kinda house keeping that really makes a difference. I didn't know you were a perfectionist? Are you going to try the herring bone project again? Water colours are definitely not a go and did you prime the canvas? But it looks great from here!

Allison said...

I have my perfectionist moments. I might try it again but with some different paint. I knew that watercolours weren't the best option but they were what I had on hand. I didn't prime the canvas but I definitely should have.