Sunday 13 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! In between the turkey and the family gossip, remember to take a minute to be thankful.

I am thankful that even if I don't get to spend thanksgiving with my immediate family, I do have family here that I will be feasting with tonight. I honestly didn't think I would feel this homesick on a holiday that I skipped a lot of the time when I was in university. I think it is harder because the option to go home is gone. Or something. I don't really know why it feels so much worse. I literally saw my family 3 weeks ago. It's amazing how you spend so much time trying to carve out an identity away from your family only to later realize that you just want to hang out with those people. Oh the irony.

Alright, enough of this introspective nonsense, it's time to eat!

Snoopy and the gang also wishes you a happy thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you too!