Everything has remained stable. Yay! My blood work is looking good, all my blood counts are trending upwards which is most excellent seeing as today is day 14 of the chemo cycle (aka, the day where I'm most vulnerable for infection).
Since everything is stable, I'm waiting on the plan to see what the doctors want to do with the antibiotics; if they can switch me to an oral medication; if VON will visit the hospital; if VON will work with my central line or if I'll need a PICC line put back in. No one really knows.
And then they have to decide what to do with my next round of chemo which is scheduled on the 23rd. As I'm just now getting stable, they may decide to hold off a few days to let my body rest or they may want to do the chemo but keep me in Halifax afterward. It's all very up in the air.
So basically, I'm waiting for them to come up with a plan. There is a new resident on today who seems determined to get me home today or tomorrow but I remain ever cautiously optimistic.