Tuesday 6 October 2015

Skating!

I got back on the ice today! And I went back to yoga so a productive day exercise-wise. I lasted 20 minutes skating, I didn't want to push it too much as my legs were getting tired and I was afraid of falling again. I didn't get dizzy so that was a good sign.

I also survived yoga even though I still can't really weight-bear on my wrist, especially not my body weight. I tried one downward dog and then decided that the child's pose was the one for me. I found I was a bit more lightheaded at yoga but I think that was because I was coming out of poses too quickly when standing up.

With all the dizziness and nausea the past few weeks, I've been totally slacking on exercising but hopefully things are now looking up and I'll be able to get back into some sort of routine. I'll find out with my blood work tomorrow.

Stopping for a stretch break.

No comments: