Tuesday 16 February 2016

Relaxing days

I've had a few low-key days since being home from the hospital. Except for skiing on Sunday which was fantastic. I almost went again on Monday but then my body and common sense took over and told me to stay at home. I'm trying really hard not to overdo it.

Skiing was fantastic on Sunday. Mom and Amy drove up to join me which was nice to have company on the hill. It was freezing but with enough layers, we barely noticed. Until our toes fell off. Or in Amy's case, lungs seized up. I am not the only one in the family who is stupid about overdoing it. I clearly learned from my older sister who refused to be left behind on a ski day even though it was -18 and her lungs hated everything. I remember those days with the opposite of fond memories. When she had a coughing fit/asthma attack on the chair lift, I was so thankful for my new lungs. Even with the cancer, it's better.

I had my pfts today and I was a bit worried that they would be down since my x-ray showed some spotting on my lower lobes that 'can't be said isn't pneumonia' but they were actually up a little bit from last month. So yay to that! They still aren't where they were back in July-Aug but I'm not sure if I'll ever be up to that again. At least they aren't declining anymore and maybe they will go up again once all the lymphoma spots are gone.


Off we go!
It was cold.
Amy zooming along.

No comments: