Monday 10 February 2014

Parking permit!

I finally got myself an accessible parking pass. I can now park wherever I want! Ok...probably not, but I can now park close to stuff. Yay! I avoided getting one for the longest time because I felt that once I got one than it would be my excuse to never walk anywhere. However, with the lack of parking in Toronto, that really isn't going to be a problem. Plus I figured I will for sure need one after my surgery and it is easier to get it now than when I'm walking around with a walker.

I've heard stories about other people with CF or other disabilities getting notes on their cars because some jackass thinks they are scamming the system because they don't look 'disabled'. I will not be pleased if that happens to me.

The right to park anywhere!

No comments: