Friday 13 January 2017

I'm sure you've noticed that I'm not blogging as much as I use to. Honestly because I don't have much to say. My health life is no longer very exciting (except when it randomly is) and it seems after many years, I've moved into a somewhat boring routine stage of my life. No complaints from me, it just doesn't make for overly interesting blog posts.

So I've decided to commit to a weekly blog post. That way they'll still be some health updates, recipes, and any fun stuff I'm up to but in a more structured way.

Look for new posts on Sundays!

2 comments:

LittleM said...

oooOOoh! I check everyday still :) The fact that this has only hit now is both sad and almost makes me tear with joy. I'm so so glad you're boring xooxxo

Unknown said...

Lets hear it for boredom! Hooray!