Sunday 3 February 2019

Happy February! I recognize I've been MIA the past few weeks. I have finished my book edits and they're off to Nimbus! Now the Nimbus editor reviews everything, adds the pictures, and does more edits (mostly for spelling mistakes).

January seemed to fly by with working on my book and promotional information. I made it downhill skiing once at Wentworth and cross country skiing a few times before we lost all our snow. I'm hoping it will come back but only in small amounts at a time so I don't have to shovel too much.

It seems like I spent most of the time trying to get over the cold I got at Christmas. I tried to be paranoid by washing my hands a ton but I still got sick. And it has lingered on for weeks. And then it rebounded or I got another one last week that really knocked me out. It's basically been a month of getting my energy back and then losing it again.

I know this isn't much of a blog post but I just wanted to say that I'm still here. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back!