Friday 24 June 2016

Toronto!!

We're off to Toronto!! It's been almost a full year since we moved away! I've missed it so much. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to be back in the Maritimes but I also really loved the city. I didn't love the smog or +30 degree days so I'll probably be quite happy to leave again on Wednesday.

Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for a few days. We're spending the weekend at my cousins lounging by the pool (or, in Isaiah's case, hiding in their air-conditioned basement complaining about the heat and sun). Then to our B&B downtown on Sunday and the fun starts Monday.

Monday is a long day with bloodwork bright and early, x-ray, CT scan, 6-min walk test, and clinic. But then I get to go out for supper afterward with one of my pottery friends. Yay!

Tuesday at noon is my bronch (ahhhhhh). And then I sleep off the meds for the rest of the day (hopefully).

Fly home Wednesday morning.

I really hope that my plants don't all die while we're gone. If you're in Springhill, feel free to stop by and water them!

No comments: