Tuesday 18 March 2014

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I hope everyone had a green day full of pots of gold and green beverages. We sadly didn't do anything in celebration, Isaiah went to the St. Patty's Day Parade yesterday but I opted to stay home and avoided standing in the cold for a few hours. I think it was the right decision as it sounded like I just missed a lot of people in green and one float.

When I went to physio this afternoon, things were a lot less rowdy around the university than I was expecting. Perhaps the students at U of T celebrated yesterday or maybe it's just because my path didn't take me past the student bars. Or maybe I just don't know how the rest of the country celebrates after spending so many years in Halifax watching people line up at the pubs at 7am.

Either way, I hope everyone had a great day and celebrated in their own way. May the luck of the Irish be with you! (I mean the good luck, not the bad potato-famine-English-ruling-type Irish luck)

No comments: