Sunday 24 March 2019

Sewing!

I've been sewing a lot this winter, some cards for friend's birthdays but mostly I've been on a bag making kick. It's been fun, although frustrating at times. It's nice to have projects for days when I've been too sick to do anything active (I'm on aerosol masks now which I'm hoping will clear my chest for good) and there is only so much I can read at one time.
The bird fabric is a piece Mom brought home from New Zealand for me that I had put in a drawer and forgotten about. I'm always scared to use the fancy fabrics but this bag does it justice.
A messenger bag that's practical.
This is more of a gym bag that I've been using to tote my stuff back and forth from pickleball.
And a pic of my 'weather quilt'. I hope we're moving onto more yellow days!

No comments: