Sunday 8 October 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope everyone has an enjoyable time with friends and family eating tons of food!

I'm zooming off to Ireland today to see how much it has changed since I was there 11 years ago. I'm incredibly thankful that we're able to go on this trip and that Amy's lungs are stable enough to still travel. Must get in as many trips as possible while we're both feeling good enough - who knows how long this bubble will last. My first time out of the country in 5 years. Woohoo!

Here are some fall pics from the last week. We hiked both sides of the Wentworth Valley on Wednesday and while the trees hadn't really changed colour, it was still very pretty.

Pumpkins and squash at the local farm!
The view from Highhead (by the ski lift)
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: