Saturday 30 January 2016

Nothing new.

Well I haven't gotten any blood but I don't feel any worse so that's something not negative. I managed to get out for a little skate on Thursday and walk on the walking track on Friday which felt good. I had visions of going snowshoeing today in the fresh snow but I'm feeling a bit congested so thought it would be best to hunker down for the day. So instead I've read for most of the day. Not a bad compromise.

Nothing really new to update except that I'm trying not to think about chemo on Tuesday because that means another needle in the back which starts the entire process over again. If I don't think about it then it won't happen, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alison, just want to say, you are so inspiring how you go about all this, you go girl, love to read about how you keep on doing what you love to do, enjoy your day of rest and reading and hope your week goes better than you even expected! Sending good positive wishes and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for healing!

Kaye Birnie
( CF mom. (Little m's mom). )
Xx