Tuesday 14 October 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! Unlike last year, I wasn't homesick as Mom and Dad were here to visit for the weekend. It didn't seem like we were that busy but clearly I was too busy to be blogging. They flew home yesterday early morning and then Isaiah and I had our third large Thanksgiving meal of the weekend at my cousins. I was pretty exhausted by the end of the day.

So, I was somewhat-less-than-my-pleasant self this morning when I had to drag myself to get to physio by 830. I was also quite unmotivated to do anything once I arrived. I basically went through the motions, did the bare minimum, and made it back home to have a nap as quickly as I could. My mantra of "I'm there anyway, I may as well make an effort" apparently doesn't apply when I have to get up at 6 am.

Some pictures from the weekend:
Pretty flowers Mom gave me.
We went out for yummy crepes.
Went to a taping of the Mercer Report.
Played some board games.
Walked through the Toronto Botanical Gardens.
Anyone know what type of grassy plant this is? If so, Mom would like to know.

No comments: