Sunday 10 December 2017

Cuba!!

The Watson family is off on vacation! It's part Aruba lung celebration do-over, part Christmas celebration, and part taking advantage of David and Cindy being back in the Maritimes for a few months.

It's obviously my first Caribbean beach vacation since my transplant so I've packed a suitcase of sunscreen. I'll be the one on the beach in the shade or wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt because I'm terrified of burning. I burn so quick on my anti-rejection medication and I'm at such a high risk of skin cancer that sunning on the beach isn't a good life decision. I'm sure I'll still get plenty of sun when I'm snorkelling or around Havana.

I'm sure the vacation will be a lot of fun and super chaotic with 8 people making dinner decisions. Can't wait!

No comments: