Tuesday 18 April 2017

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! I know it's a little late but I hope everyone had a great long weekend. We drove to Halifax to visit friends and then to my parents to enjoy a giant Easter meal. It was a busy weekend.

Now we're home for a day before I have to drive to Halifax tomorrow for a CF clinic. Just a regular check-up so I don't anticipate any issues. It'll be nice to talk to the dietitian and see if she has any suggestions for dealing with my sugars. I've been making a detailed report of my food intake and sugar levels to try and explain my sugar crashes but since I started recording everything intensely, of course everything has been fine.

I woke up with a bit of a cough today which I'm hoping will either go away on its own or they can fix tomorrow. Perhaps if I drink a ton of tea with honey it'll get better. I tried to be so careful around the children over the weekend but since they're basically little balls of germs, it's hard to know if I was cautious enough.

No comments: